Corso di italiano per stranieri
Via del Corso is addressed to adult and young adult students. It is divided into four levels (A1, A2, B1, B2), and revolves around a story that aims at having students communicate with each other from the very first lessons. The story has a strong impact on students: it intrigues and motivates them while it creates excitement and empathy.
It is a noir comedy narrated through a sit-com and a graphic novel. In this first volume, the story takes place in Rome. Video and comic strips are fully integrated in the structure of the course and do not just represent an extra resource.
Via del Corso A1 is organized in 12 units. Each unit presents the following structure:
- Pronti!, an opening section to activate any previous knowledge and emotionally involve students by stimulating their curiosity
- Two episodes of the story, one of a sit-com and one of a graphic novel, followed by activities
- Italia&italiani, a section dedicated to the Italian culture and civilization, supported by videos created ad-hoc
- Sintesi, a page that organizes the communicative and grammar structures covered in the unit
Moreover, every three units, the section Ripassi offers revision activities in the form of playful educational games.
The appendix include the Approfondimento grammaticale and the Materiale per le attività A/B.
Via del Corso A1* offers:
- Libro dello studente ed esercizi
- 1 DVD, including 12 video episodes, 12 episodes of a graphic novel and 12 cultural videos
- 2 Audio-CDs, including the radio drama of the story and tracks to exercise pronunciation and comprehension
- The access code to the interactive materials on the i-d-e-e platform
*also available without the CDs and DVD
And it is completed by:
- i-d-e-e.it, an educational platform which offers: the course workbook in interactive form, the digital Student’s book, the audio tracks, the video material, tests, games and several resources and tools for students and teachers
- Teaching guide, with useful advice on how to better use: the book, the games and playful activities, the tests, and other photocopiable material
- Final tests and progress tests, on the i-d-e-e platform
- Self-assessment tests on the i-d-e-e platform
- Interactive games, six different type of games, on the i-d-e-e platform
- Interactive glossaries, in different languages (iOS and Android)
- Online glossaries, in different languages
- Party games, four different type of games to revise and consolidate in a playful way the knowledge acquired in the units
For more detailed information and to browse one unit of each level, the index and the preface, please visit our website following the links:
Via del Corso A1
Level: Beginners (A1)
Via del Corso A2
Authors: T. Marin – S. Magnelli
Level: Elementary (A2)
Levels B1 and B2 are in preparation and will be available in 2019 and 2020 respectively.