The ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages) 2021 Virtual Convention is being held from November 19th to 21st. This global event brings together educators from all languages, levels and learning institutions. The goal is to provide a comprehensive development experience that will have an impact on language educators at all levels and assist their students in succeeding in the language learning process.
As a digital show, the ICE- Chicago office of the Italian Trade Agency will have its own booth, engaging in reaching out to Italian language educators and assisting the following Italian companies who have signed on to our ACTFL initiative: three publishers and three language schools.
- ALMA Edizioni – https://www.almaedizioni.it/en/
- Edizioni Centro Studi Erickson – https://www.erickson.it/it/
- Edizioni Edilingua – http://www.edilingua.it/en-gb/
- Centro Italiano Firenze – https://www.centroitalianofirenze.com/en/
- CLIDA – Centro Linguistico Dante Alighieri – https://clidante.it/
- Europass – https://www.europassitalian.com/